Date 07 June, 2017 | Time 12.00-1.00pm
Venue BNZ Partners | Esk Street Entrance
FULLY BOOKED. REGISTER TODAY TO GO ON A WAITING LIST.
Join us to learn some practical steps on future proofing - that you can apply to your business. Topics will include:
1. How to identify your competitive advantage
2. Multiple ways to innovate in all areas of your business to strengthen your advantage
3. Testing your strategy against future trends
4. Core fundamentals you need to best execute a winning strategy (inc leadership, culture, structure, succession, efficiencies…)
5. How to roll out the changes required (inc planning and implementation)
Presented by Blair Impey, Management Consultant, Crowe Horwath
Blair is currently facilitating a business performance improvement programme called ‘Innov8 2 Gr8’ in Southland, Otago and Central Lakes, sponsored by Callaghan Innovation. The principles in this session are core to the programme, which you could also apply for in next year’s intake.
|FULLY BOOKED - Register to be added to a waiting list||$0|