28 June 2019
Today, our second intake of the Southland Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy graduated.
Congratulations to our new Alumni:
- Aaron Higham, BDO Invercargill
- Alexis Wadworth, BNZ/Bare Hill Farming Partnership
- Amanda Kingi-Potiki, Hokonui Runanga Research & Development
- Jaime McNaught, McCallums Group Selector Uniforms
- Janina Bautista-Santos, Blue River Dairy LP
- Jason Paul, South Port NZ Ltd
- John Mander, Migamz Ltd
- Lindsay Bowmar, Calder Stewart Construction Limited
- Paul Agnew, Lewis Windows Ltd
- Penny Nicholas, Hokonui Runanga Research & Development
- Rachel Lock, VetSouth Ltd
- Tim Lindsay, AWS Legal
Thank you to our guest speakers who share their knowledge, experience and wisdom so willingly each week - Jason Tibble, Shaun Drylie, Errol Millar, Penny Simmonds, Dougal McGowan, Clare Hadley and Lesley Soper, Robert Boekhout, Richard Roberts, Stewart Hamilton, and Geoff Finnerty.
Thank you to our sponsors - BNZ Invercargill and Blue River Dairy LP for sponsoring this programme in Southland - an awesome commitment to the future of our region!